Image Map

Monday 20 August 2012

She Said Beauty Event & Forever 21 Haul!

Hey Lovelies! 

Once again, I have been a bad blogger and been missing for awhile now, (10 days in blogger world is like a year I swear!) Ive been working crazy amounts and when I've not been working I've been sleeping! But I'm trying very hard to post regularly now and things in my personal life are beginning to settle down.  
Last week I was also lucky enough to go to London to the She Said Beauty: Social Network Website Launch! My lovely friend Brogan was kind enough to bring me along with her, and it was a brilliant day! The She Said Beauty team were lovely and amazing, we got to meet the CEO and have a chat about where the company is going and all the new things that are soon coming into play, and trust me they are worth the wait, (for a sneak peak click to see Brogans blog post here on the up and coming changes!) We also had our make up and eyelashes professionally done while sat sipping cocktails! I had a brilliant day and to top it off I left with a huuuuuge bag of goodies including OPI nail varnish, The Style File and so many more, I'd like to send huge thank you's to She Said Beauty. You can find a link to my She Said Beauty profile by clicking here.

Taken by brogantatexo
Taken by brogantatexo
Taken by brogantatexo
Taken by brogantatexo
Taken by brogantatexo

 While we were in London we hit a few shops and I thought i'd include what I picked up in Forever 21, I live nowhere near a Forever 21 and get a bit excited when I see one! 
The first thing I picked up was a new bag, can you believe I don't actually own a black bag?! I saw this one hanging on its own on a rail and made a run for it! I love the studs on the front and I loveeeee how the straps being half way up the length of the bag mean it can fold over itself, I love the way it sits and makes it different. The bag was missing a tag so the cashier offered me 15% off which was brilliant so I paid around £21.




 Ive recently been looking for a new purse as I hated my old one, and I made it my mission to find a new purse while I was in London. I picked this up in Forever 21 too. I love how sleek and simple it is, and there are so many card and money slots, Ive fallen in love and think I may cry when it breaks, and I  was pleasantly surprised when it went through the checkout at £8 and not the £10 on the ticket! I got student discount on top of that so it was around the £7 mark.




I promise I won't be this absent again and will get a post to you guys at least once a week! Thank you for all the new lovely followers! If you have any questions or post requests pop them bellow! Until next time! 

Love 
Megan
 x



2 comments:

  1. don't worry, dear :) I think everyone knows that it's important to do the important things in "real-life" besides blogging. :-*
    you look absolutely amazing and I love the things you've bought *_*

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lovely to have such brilliant support! Im on a role now so hopefully I'll get back into it! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...