Image Map

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Insta Updates!

1. Me and the beautiful Brogan on a night out! 2. Watching Dumbo for the first time. 3. Candy nails (post here) 4. 'Mega Pints' at the uni bar 5. Pizzzzzaaaa   6. New Sleek brow kit 7. Halloween make up! 8. Me and a friend on Halloween 9. I think every week there will be a photo of my dog! 10. Yankee Candles.  11. Toys R' Us! 12. The joys of living in Southampton. 13. First Essie polish! 14. Essie Matte about you. 15. Elvis quote. 16. Brogans lovely message about me was published in this weeks More magazine, Yaaaaay! 

Hey Lovelies, 
 Back with a quick insta update for you! Im super busy at the moment with uni work but i'll be sure to sit down soon and write a proper post. If you have any requests please let me know! Until next time! 
 Megan 
x

2 comments:

  1. I love these types of posts, I'm so nosy :D Looks like you've had a good few weeks xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! So am I, I Love to see my personal things too!x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...