Image Map

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Haircare | Frizz Ease Review

Hey Lovelies! 
Firstly I don't think I mentioned this in my last post but I just want to say a hugeeee Thank you as I recently hit 500 followers! Its so crazy to think 500 of you read what I write! So Thank you! 

Right, now onto the post! I was recently contacted and asked if I would like to review A few bit from John Frieda's range Frizz Ease. Although I do religiously use my Kera Care Shampoo and Conditioner (you can see my review of that range here) I do use a few bits from Frizz Ease already to style my hair like the 3 day straight, which I love. So I was more than happy to mix it up a bit and try something different. 

Smooth Start Shampoo. Secret Agent. Smooth Start Conditioner *

Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner


'For smooth, easy styling. Replenishes moisture and restores hair's natural frizz defence'


The first thing I noticed after washing and drying my hair with these two was how soft my hair actually was. This is something I missed when I started using my Kera Care stuff, although I know it does good for my hair, its never left amazingly soft, whereas with this it really did. It was quite easy to style my hair as well, almost like my hair was just a bit more willing to comply. However after using these several times I still have to say I prefer my Kera Care Shampoo and conditioner, other than the superficial stuff the actual quality of my hair was a lot better when I was using my other shampoo and conditioner. 


'For a flawless shine finish. Use anywhere, anytime. With UV filter.'

I use this on my hair when its dry and whenever its looking a little frizzy and I really feel like it tames my hair. You only need the smallest amount, too much and you just end up looking all creasy. I feel like it controls my hair and If I'm wearing my hair straight or in style then I seem to always have this in my bag with me just incase. Out of the three things I received this was definitely my favourites and the one I will repurchase.

Although I liked the Shampoo and Conditioner and I think they do they're job well I just don't think they did enough for my afro hair, but they would probably work brilliantly for other people. I'm sure I will use up these products and keep them if for some reason I don't have my normal Shampoo. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been having a lot of trouble with frizzing, so I may need to try out that cream! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend this then! Hope it works for you! Anytime :)x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...