Image Map

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Make Up of The Night #1


Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydrating Primer | MAC Fix Plus | MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 | Nars Sheer Matte Foundation | Elf High Definition Powder | Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette | Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 52 | Nars blush in Taj Mahal | MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Deep | L'oreal False Lash Telescopic | Benefit 'They're Real' | Maybelline Gel Eyeliner | Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate | Sleek Brow Kit in Dark | Eco Tools Eyeshadow Brush | Real Techniques Powder Brush | Real Techniques Buffing Brush | Elf Mineral Powder Brush | Revlon Colorstay Lipstick in It Girl.

Hey Guys!
A few nights ago I headed out on a night out to celebrate our last few nights together at university! So I thought I would share with you what I wore on my face! Unfortunately a few glasses later I forgot to take a photo of me wearing the make up! (And if I had it probably would have looked a mess, ha!)
I hope your all doing well and that those of you leaving uni for the summer are enjoying the last few weeks as much as I am!

Let me know if you have any requests or questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...